AJS Producton Ltd provides excellent design and draughting services.
We offer a very rare combination of an extensive theoretical knowledge and tools combined with hands-on practical experience of manufacturing and testing processes. This gives us a distinct advantage over our competitors. Our designs always utilise the most efficient use of available manufacturing techniques with costs kept at the level that allows the projects to become successful.
Our in-house team have successfully delivered a number of projects for various clients working withing the very demanding markets of:
- Civil and Construction
- Renewable Energy
- Offshore and Subsea
- Oil & Gas
- Power Electronics
We have met the toughest design requirements of the most stringent standards including:
- DNV 2.7-1, -2.7-2, -2.7-3, DNVGL-OS-C101, DNV Rules for Classification of Ships: Newbuildings Part 3
- Norsok N-001, Norsok N-004
- EEMUA 158, EEMUA 197
- BS EN 5950. BS EN 1993.3.1, BS EN 1993-1-1
- ISO 19900
Main areas of expertise
- Mechanical engineering and draughting
- Structural engineering and draughting
- Design for manufacture
- Cost engineering
- Structural analysis including Finite Element Method (FEM)
- Fluid flow and heat transfer simulations using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Project engineering and management
- Prototyping and testing
Our team utilises state of the art software from Autodesk including Autodesk Autocad, Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Simulation Package and Tekla Structures.