We are highly valued providers of vessel mobilising and demobilising services. All our operatives, including the design team, have an extensive hands on experience of all aspects of engineering works associated with marine mobilisations.
This ensures that all operations are planned and executed in the most efficient and safe manner.
- Full design & engineering services for sea fastening elements, grillages, access structures (including access ladders) to DNV standards. This includes structural analysis of any part of the deck to validate that local stresses are within the allowable limit.
- Deck layout design and planning of all vessel operations.
- Manufacturing of all required elements such as sea fastening beams, plates, grillages, access platforms etc.
- On vessel and on site welding.
- On site Non Destructive Examination of welds.
- Preparation of Method Statements and Risk Assessment and any required documentations.
- Removal of all cargo and equipment.
- Removal of all bracketry, grillages and platforms.
- All necessary local repair works to bring the vessel to pre-mobilisation state.
- Repairs to all parts of vessels such as hulls, bulkheads, decks.
- On site painting.